Blogroll

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Site Delete Alert, SharePoint Survey and Updating Document Library using Powershell scripts

Guys,
While doing some troubleshooting on one issue, I came across some fine articles which I would like to share with all of you. Complete credit goes to Mark Jones as he is the author of those articles and I want to thanks him for sharing such valuable information.
Let me describe the details as follows:
·         How to create a SharePoint survey:
·         How to update multiple documents in a SharePoint document library with PowerShell:
·         How to send an email when a SharePoint site or web is deleted:
All the above three links are magnificent which consist of development as well as administration work.
In case of any queries/questions then please let me know. I would be more than happy to help you as well as resolves your issues, Thank you J

No comments:

ShareThis

snow flakes

blogger widgets Blogspot Tutorial

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...